Shipwire has long offered fulfillment for the eBay marketplace via our PayPal IPN fulfillment and PayPal Buy-Now cart fulfillment integrations. We are happy to offer as a free public beta an improved eBay auctions fulfillment and shipping connection.
This new eBay integration directly connects Shipwire to your eBay auctions. When your eBay auction closes, Shipwire will receive the transaction information so that we can automatically fulfill your eBay order from our warehouses in the U.S., Canada and the Europe. Once your order has shipped, Shipwire will send back to eBay Selling Manager all shipping tracking information so that buyers can know that their order has shipped and track the shipment with the carrier. End-to-end automated eBay Selling Manager fulfillment.
The eBay Selling Manager Fulfillment tool is free for Shipwire merchants.
- Real-time shipping for your eBay fixed price and auction sales.
- End-to-end automation of eBay order fulfillment
- eBay international shipping features
- Free eBay shipping tools
- Free eBay auction internet postage services and shipping rate lookups
- Instant integration of your eBay account with Shipwire warehouses in the U.S.A., Canada and the U.K.
- Real-time notification of shipment tracking information to your eBay Selling Manager account.
- Shipwire wizard automates the eBay Selling Manager integration
Learn more and see screen shots with detailed instructions at eBay order fulfillment and shipping service.
Nate oversees our channel development and developer network, as well as our marketing and public relations. Previously, Nate was at Concentric, acquired by XO Communications, where he ran product management, sales and marketing. Over his six year career with Concentric, he developed dozens of new business channels, by initiating new products for small- and mid- size businesses, developing partner programs for those products, and working with web developers and systems integrators to provide ongoing support of those products. Nate has also held various legal positions in intellectual property and business law. He holds a B.A. in History, and a J.D., from Santa Clara University.