Shipping, warehouse distribution and order fulfillment is a cog in many customer outreach and community building endeavors. Why shouldn’t it operate like a cog?
Don’t get saddled with shipping problems, cost overuns or failed attempts at connecting your warehouse to your payment, web store and order management software.
Shipwire offers an proven alternative that is easy to use, has no upfront costs and is compatible with your other payment, promotion and web store tools.
We’ve helped quite a few businesses, campaigns and non-profits with nation-wide, local and international outreach. Ask us about President Obama’s Election Campaign and GreenPeace.
Think of the possibilities:
- Large one-time mailings for promo DVD and materials
- Brochure packages for local or international target customers. Perfect for franchise fulfillment.
- T-shirt fulfillment for school sports teams, fan clubs or your 20 year reunion.
- One-time or ongoing seminar books, materials and kits that you sell at conferences. Just take the order online while you are there if you don’t want to truck large quantities of for sale items to the show.
- Marketing and promotional mailers that automatically ship when you sign up an online visitor.
- An on-demand warehouse team that ships campaign yard signs, team project materials
- Keep remote franchisee or distributors well supplied for promotional activities internationaldistributor fulfillment
Interested? Why not spend 15 minutes test driving our Order fulfillment Free Trial?
- No obligation
- Get access to ALL our online tools and
- For Free you can send 6 items to any warehouse and we’ll store it for a month on our dime. Connect your tools and test the entire solution end-2-end with 6 fulfilled orders.
- Print online postage forever with no monthly fees
- Check worldwide shipping prices forever with no monthly fees
Nate oversees our channel development and developer network, as well as our marketing and public relations. Previously, Nate was at Concentric, acquired by XO Communications, where he ran product management, sales and marketing. Over his six year career with Concentric, he developed dozens of new business channels, by initiating new products for small- and mid- size businesses, developing partner programs for those products, and working with web developers and systems integrators to provide ongoing support of those products. Nate has also held various legal positions in intellectual property and business law. He holds a B.A. in History, and a J.D., from Santa Clara University.