Shipwire is conducting a series of online webinars for new users and merchants interested in learning how to configure your Shipwire account.
This will be a live webinar conducted by our merchant services team to go over:
- Account basics
- Creating your product catalog – retail and wholesale considerations
- Creating an Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN) – tell the warehouse what products are arriving
- What are “Sell” tools? Using Shipwire with Shopping Carts
- Order entry and getting shipping quotes, edit orders
- Storage and shipping preferences and settings
- Help and Solutions Center, Contacting Support
Nate oversees our channel development and developer network, as well as our marketing and public relations. Previously, Nate was at Concentric, acquired by XO Communications, where he ran product management, sales and marketing. Over his six year career with Concentric, he developed dozens of new business channels, by initiating new products for small- and mid- size businesses, developing partner programs for those products, and working with web developers and systems integrators to provide ongoing support of those products. Nate has also held various legal positions in intellectual property and business law. He holds a B.A. in History, and a J.D., from Santa Clara University.