1ShoppingCart Order Fulfillment
Shipwire works with 1ShoppingCart’s Shopping Cart Software.
As orders are received from your 1ShoppingCart store you can send them to Shipwire warehouses for order packaging and shipping.
The following instructions will assist you in connecting 1ShoppingCart and Shipwire.
1. Add 1ShoppingCart “Sell tool” to your Shipwire Account. Please log into your Shipwire account. If you don’t have an account sign up for a free trial. Click “Sell” and select 1ShoppingCart from the menu of integrated shopping carts. Once added to your account it will show up in the Left menu under “Sell”.
2. Generate your Merchant Key. Only 1ShoppingCart Pro Package can access the 1ShoppingCart API. To do this log into your 1ShoppingCart account. Go to MyAccount and select the API Setting link. Click on the Generate New Key button. You must input this key into Shipwire, so stay logged into your account.
3. Go back to the 1ShoppingCart Shipwire “Sell” tool.
4. Establish Connection and tell Shipwire your 1ShoppingCart information. To establish this connection you need to enter your 1ShoppingCart information. Enter your 1ShoppingCart Merchant ID (get this from your 1ShoppingCart account), Merchant key and your store domain name and select the options that you want. Enable.
4. Import orders. Once connected, Shipwire can pull your 1ShoppingCart orders for fulfillment. Select the “Control Panel” Tab of the 1ShoppingCart sell tool. Enter the order id that you want to start with and Shipwire will download all orders in sequence starting with that order. Once connected, Shipwire platform will import all orders every hour for automated fulfillment.
Once orders are imported into Shipwire you can configure automatic fulfillment or review/hold orders before submitting them to any Shipwire warehouse carrying your inventory.