Amazon MWS order fulfillment
|Support series: Fulfilling Amazon sales with Shipwire|
Connect to Shipwire: Amazon MWS (This page)
Set up Connection to Amazon Seller Central – MWS Connector
Connecting your Amazon Store to Shipwire is easy, and takes only few minutes. This sell tool uses the new Amazon Marketplace Web Services (MWS) API connection. Follow the steps below:
Note: Your Amazon account needs to allow for API access, which is not available for individual accounts, you need a Pro account or better. If you are unsure which you have, please contact Amazon. You will need to allow MWS Access – instructions to follow…
Enable Amazon MWS API Access
Note: Not all Amazon Seller portals are configured. If you use an portal not available below please contact Shipwire Support to check on availability.
- Enable the Amazon MWS sell tool under Add Selling Tools in the Sell tab in your Shipwire dashboard.
- Select the appropriate Amazon Seller Portal you want to enable.
- Go to http://developer.amazonservices.com to enable Amazon MWS. Specific URL will vary by Seller Portal, for instance the UK portal is http://developer.amazonservices.co.uk.
- Click the Sign up for MWS button.
- Log into your Amazon seller account. You will need to do this for each Amazon seller portal.
- On the MWS registration page, click the button for “I want to use an application to access my Amazon seller account with MWS”.
- In the Application Name text box, type the name of the application that you want to use as: Shipwire Distribution.
- In the Application’s Developer Account Number text box enter the MWS developer account identifier for Shipwire for the particular portal listed below.
- Click the Next button.
- Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement and click the Next.
- The next page will display your Merchant ID, Marketplace ID. Copy these identifiers as you will need them for the next step. It is also a good practice to print this page and save it in a safe place.
- For the Merchant Token, you must log in to your Amazon Seller account, and go to your account profile page. The Merchant Token will be near the bottom of the page.
- Enter your Merchant ID, Marketplace ID, and Merchant Token into the appropriate field below.
Set up Connection
Enter your Amazon Merchant ID, Marketplace ID and Merchant Token into the Setup Connection field in the Sell panel of your Shipwire dashboard.
Select the Shipwire API connections you wish to use for your connection.
Schedule your order fulfillment.