Shipwire provides a connection to ChannelAdvisor. ChannelAdvisor is used by retailers to manage sales across multiple e-commerce channels, comparison shopping sites and search engines.
The Shipwire – ChannelAdvisor connection integrates the Shipwire Order Fulfillment solution with the ChannelAdvisor platform.
- Order Notification: Automatically receive orders from your ChannelAdvisor account into your Shipwire account.
- Order Confirmation: Shipwire will acknowledge orders received and the status back to your ChannelAdvisor account.
- Ship Tracking Data: Shipwire is able to synchronize individual order tracking data back into your ChannelAdvisor account on an order-by-order basis. (Note: you need to ship with a trackable method for this to work).
- Inventory Level Data: Shipwire will synchronize your current product inventory level data with your ChannelAdvisor account.
- Server to Server Connection: All connections are made between your Shipwire account and your ChannelAdvisor account via Shipwire and ChannelAdvisor API’s.
- Multi-Account Support: You can connect your Shipwire account to more than one Channel Advisor Account for fulfillment features (see screenshot).
Cost: Shipwire-Channel Advisor connection is FREE today. Sign up for an Shipwire order fulfillment free trial .
How To Set Up ChannelAdvisor and Shipwire:
Please note you must have a ChannelAdvisor account and a Shipwire account to use this connection. To get a Shipwire account please sign up for our order fulfillment free trial. Our free trial allows you to test the ChannelAdvisor connection.
Steps to Connect:
1. Add ChannelAdvisor wizard to your Shipwire account.
- Add ‘ChannelAdvisor’ to your sell tools in your Shipwire account. (Hint: go to “Sell” in the left navigation of the Shipwire interface once you are logged in).
- Click to ‘Channel Advisor’ link now under ‘Sell’ in your account.
2. Give Shipwire access to your ChannelAdvisor data.
- Clicking the link in step 1 of the Shipwire wizard to start the process.
- ‘Setup Connection’ to your Channel Advisor account.
- Enter ‘Channel Advisor Account Key’ and click ‘Check connection’ button in the Shipwire account.
3. Configure your Shipwire and ChannelAdvisor connection
- Enable all features to maximize the usefulness of the Shipwire – Channel Advisor order fulfillment and shipping notification.
- Click ‘Save’ button to save all configuration in this screen.
4. Select ‘Control Panel’tab to continue setup process.
- Import orders from ChannelAdvisor by entering the initial order ID to start importing.
- Set order payment status to be auto-fulfilled by Shipwire.
- Map ChannelAdvisor shipping methods to your Shipwire shipping methods.
- Click ‘Show all available ChannelAdvisor shipping method’ button, this will show all your Channel Advisor shipping method.
- Map each of your Channel Advisor shipping methods to Shipwire service level(Ground, 1 Day, 2 Days, International).
- Click ‘Save’ button to save all information in this screen.
Topics: Channel Advisor, Channeladvisor, channeladviser, fulfillment for channeladvisor, shipping for channel advisor, channel advisor troubleshooting, storeadviser, shoppingadvisor, marketplaceadvisor