Shipwire is an integral part of CRE Loaded (formerly osCommerce), which means enabling Shipwire in your CRELoaded store is easy. This cart integration is in a public beta status.
Two versions of the Shipwire module are available for your CRE Loaded Ecommerce store. Shipwire is included with all versions of CRE Loaded 6.2 or higher.
- Both Versions are currently offered as part of a public BETA. Please note that customers installing the CRELoaded plug-in for Shipwire have reported installation errors requiring support from CRE Loaded. Support for this module is provided by CRE Loaded.
- The integrated FREE version allows your shipping needs to be processed by Shipwire if you have an active Shipwire account or Free Trial.
- For added functionality, The CRELoaded ShipWire Pro Module offers “Split Order Processing”. Mixed orders with a combination of items that you stock in-house and items stored with Shipwire can be processed with ease. Only the product data for items stored with Shipwire is sent to be processed, giving the store owner a needed edge to manage order fulfillment.
You can have Shipwire handle fulfillment for your CRE Loaded store by completing the following instructions:
From CRE Loaded Help Files: Enable Shipwire
- Download and install the software, or signup for a hosted version
- Sign in to the Administrative section.
- Click on the Modules subtab on the main menu.
- Click the Checkout Success link.
- Select the Shipwire module, and click the “Install” button.
- Click the “Edit” button.
- Enter your Shipwire email and password.
- Click “Save” when finished.
Additional Information you may find necessary when configuring CRE Loaded for Shipwire.
- CRELoaded Support Documentation Page
- You do not need to input logo or information “Display Shipwire Banner” when configuring Shipwire module. This is an optional feature.
- Some early versions may request an “affiliate URL”. This is not necessary when configuring the Shipwire module.
- The following are the Host Address API URL’s
We recommend you send several test orders from your store. Then sign into your Shipwire account and confirm the order information looks correct. If everything looks correct, return to your CRELoaded account where you entered your email address, and change the server from Test to Production.
Didn’t find an answer, Please check and post to the Shipwire & CRE Loaded Integration Forum.
About CRE Loaded. CRE Loaded is a powerful and stable ecommerce software program, ready to go out of the box! CRE Loaded offers fully integrated add-on packages, like File Distribution Management System to distribute digital products from your website and Content Director System to create robust website content that is easy to manage, and SEO friendly. CRE Loaded is not just a shopping cart but a complete Ecommerce Ecosystem, backed by a solid and growing company committed to the Ecommerce marketplace and to our end users.
Chain Reaction Ecommerce Inc. also offers other great ecommerce services.