Shipping fulfillment free trial
To help you get acquainted with the Shipwire service, we offer a free trial for anybody who signs up with us. It works as follows:
- Sign up for a free account.
- Send us up to 3-6 items*
- Test Shipwire by sending the inventory back to yourself, or to any address of your choosing.
- Your free trial 30 days to ship inventory starts when inventory is received by the warehouse. You get access to Shipwire.com and all our tools forever.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, simply click the Help link inside your account, and select Cancel Account. We’ll cover all fees for up to 30 days, including receiving, storage, handling, and packaging. You just need to pay standard shipping for your orders or outshipping.
Why sign up for a free trial? Why Not?
- Instant access to the Shipwire application with no credit card required
- Get shipping rate quotes from multiple carriers
- Print discounted shipping labels
- Schedule pick-ups from your desk
- And more …
There is no risk, no commitment, and no obligation. ]
* Sometimes we offer promotions of more than 3-6 items shipped in the 30 day trial period. If you signed up with one of these promotions, your account will be credited with the promotion value after your trial inventory has been received. Any references to “order” assumes an order is 1 item shipped per order. If you would like to test B2B orders, we recommend sending master cartons as SKUs (see master cartons for more info).
Obvious limitations that our lawyers make us put up: Any promotional credits applied to your account free trial will only be applied to storage and order handling costs and not inbound shipping, customs, duties or taxes, deposits, special project, shipping or merchant support charges. Promotions are void where prohibited. Shipwire may terminate or modify the terms of the free trial at any time, at its sole discretion. To use our service you will need to subscribe to our current Terms and AUP.