Interspire is a web delivered e-commerce shopping cart. There is now a module available for connecting your Interspire powered shopping cart to your Shipwire account.
This module is provided by a third-party and Shipwire has not yet certified this integration. To our understanding it is in beta; however, we hope Interspire powered Shipwire merchants test it and get back to Shipwire and the developer with feedback.
The module is available here from the third-party developer for approximately $100.
- Order Notification from your Interspire Store to your Shipwire account
- Shipping rates from Shipwire into the shopping cart checkout.
- Buy the module here
- Copy the ‘Shipwire’ directory to /modules/shipping/ of your Interspire shopping cart installation.
- From Interspire Admin Control Panel Settings–> Shipping Settings –>Shipping Zones –> Add Shipping Method.
- Select Shipwire from the list and fill the Shipwire Settings form.
- Documentation regarding code changes are attached with Interspire-Shipwire module on installation.txt
Help and Support:
- The developer, Modsbasket, is the exclusive provider of customer support for this module.
- Modsbasket can proide customizations and support for the module at $20 (US)/hour
- Best way to reach them is Modsbasket website.
- This module is being linked to from Shipwire.com simply to inform our users of its availability. Shipwire has not tested or certified the plug-in. In no uncertain terms we are not responsible for this code or any issues that it may generate. That said, please feel free to send us information regarding your testing or experience with this third-party module.