Interspire is a web delivered ecommerce shopping cart. This module was built by a third-party developer and Shipwire has not yet certified the integration. To our understanding, it is in Beta. However, we hope Interspire powered Shipwire merchants test it and provide feedback both to us and the developer.
Order Entry – Orders are submitted to Shipwire from your e-commerce store automatically via our Order Entry API. Once your online store receives an order, Shipwire takes care of the rest.
- Purchase the module from the developer here
- Copy the ‘Shipwire’ directory to /modules/shipping/ of your Interspire shopping cart installation.
- From Interspire Admin Control Panel Settings, navigate to Shipping Settings, Shipping Zones, Add Shipping Method.
- Select Shipwire from the list of shipping methods and fill out the Shipwire Settings form.
- Documentation regarding code changes are attached with Interspire-Shipwire module on installation.txt
- The developer, Modsbasket, is the exclusive provider of customer support for this module and can provide customizations and support at $20 (US)/hour
- Shipwire lists this module simply to inform users of its availability. Shipwire has not tested or certified the plug-in and is not responsible for this code or any issues it may generate. That said, please feel free to send us information regarding your testing or experience with this third-party module.
. To reach the developer, use the Modsbasket website.