Magento Go is an online web-based version of Magento Commerce (Software-as-a-Service) that Magento hosts for reliability. Where traditional Magento Community, Professional and Enterprise versions are “open source” software, Magento Go is hosted. You access Magento Go through a web browser and you don’t need to find a hosting provider to get your store online.
Shipwire features for Magento Go
The Shipwire Magento Order Fulfillment connection will work with Magento Go. Features supported:
- Shipwire will pull orders from your Magento Go account
- Shipwire will notify your Magento Go account when we have shipped
- Carrier tracking numbers with sync between your Shipwire account and your Magento Go account
- Inventory counts will sync between your Shipwire account and your Magento Go account
- Shipwire Anywhere features will work
- Real-time shipping rates for the carriers you have selected will be pushed into your store checkout.
Enable Shipwire for Magento Go
1. Make sure you have a Shipwire Account (or get a free trial).
2. Install the Magento “Sell” tool in your account
3. Follow our normal Magento Order Fulfillment instructions to connect and test. Please ignore the instructions for the real-time shipping rate connections.