Shipwire e-commerce order fulfillment services work with the Pinnacle Cart shopping cart solution.
This Pinnacle Cart module is publicly available.
NOTE: This version compatible with Pinnacle V 3.7 (released on 3/15/2010)
To enable Shipwire for Pinnacle Cart please follow these instructions.
1. Log into your Shipwire account. Go to “Sell” in the left hand menu and add Pinnacle Cart to your Shipwire account.
2. Download and Install the “Shipwire Pinnacle Cart Plug-in” and configure. (Note: The Shipwire plug-in for Pinnacle Cart is a lightweight script that “listens” for new orders which it then moves to a file that Shipwire can pick-up.)
- There is a help file included with the module to aid your installation.
- After install you will see “Shipwire Fulfillment Service” under Marketing > Cart Plug-ins > Data Export. See screenshot “configure_pinnacle.gif” below
- Click “Shipwire Fulfillment Service”. Enter your Shipwire user name (e-mail address you use with Shipwire), Shipwire Password and Key (you can create one here up to 10 characters). See screenshot “configure_pinnacle2.gif”.
- “Save Changes”
3. Configure the Pinnacle Cart Sell Tool in your Shipwire Account
- If you haven’t added “Pinnacle Cart” as a sell tool, add it now so that it shows up under “Sell” in your Shipwire menu.
- Select the Pinnacle Cart Sell Tool.
- Enter your Shipwire e-mail address, Pinnacle Cart Secret Key and Pinnacle Cart Store Domain Name. See example picture configure_shipwire.gif
- Check all the feature boxes that you would like
- “Save” all changes. Go to “Control Panel” Tab and enter your first order ID that you want to start exporting. Pinnacle Cart uses sequential numeric order IDs. Choose the payment status that you want Shipwire to fulfill upon. See also configure_shipwire2.gif below.
- Click “Start Import Orders”. This will check if the order ID is valid and the connection is established. After the initial connection, Shipwire will import new orders hourly from your cart. See the screenshot configure_shipwire3.gif below.
4. Test Order Submission
- Go to your store and place an order.
- Shipwire will pick up this order by running the hourly commer_order script.
- Now change the order’s payment status to “Received” (or whatever Order Payment Status you selected during setup).
- Shipwire will pick up the status change and fulfill the order
- Once Shipwire gets the tracking number for the fulfilled order) this information will be sent to your Pinnacle Cart.
Last Update: 3/15/2011