“Quickstart” your 1-on-1 training
We designed Shipwire to be easy to use and quick to setup.
We know that some of our customers have more complex needs or would like 1-on-1 assistance implementing your business to the Shipwire Store-Sell-Ship™ platform. The QuickStart program was created for this purpose.
QuickStart will give you direct access to a Shipwire Merchant Services Team member to help you get your account working perfectly with your online business. QuickStart trainings and setup are conducted over the phone with our team logged into your account and sharing a virtual desktop so that you can see what we are doing.
QuickStart Trainings Include:
- MyAccount: Account Settings and Preferences
- Plan selection
- Billing method and how billing works
- Dashboard, alerts and system notices.
- Getting goods into the warehouse
- Selecting a warehouse
- Sending goods to an international warehouse. UK, Canada, USA.
- Loading products (SKU’s) into your account
- Avoiding unnecessary storage costs by using lots, kitting and generally storing in Bulk
- Sending your first shipment to Shipwire. Proper ASN and expectations
- Creating your first ASN (Advanced Shipping Notice)
- Pick-and-Pack verse Lick-n-Stick
- Inventory insurance settings
- Special receiving project options
- Enable sales channels and cart connections
- How to use our standard sell tools and choosing a cart or payment method integration.
- This does NOT include customization or software development to implement Shipwire APIs. If you need this type of assistance please see our hourly support pricing below.
- Here is a list of our current Compatible Shopping carts, Compatible Marketplaces and Sell Tools.
- Outbound shipping
- What carrier to use in given situations
- Selecting outbound insurance
- Setting up order holds and approvals before shipping
- How to use “Report a Problem”
- Buyer communications
- Set up e-mail templates
- Customize your customer support portal
Schedule and Pricing:
- To schedule a quick start training you can call sales or send in a support ticket and request a “QuickStart 1-on-1 training”.
- Cost and Time:
- Hourly: We charge $80/hour billed in 30 minute increments.
- Flat Rate: $99 for a maximum 2 hour training. Hourly charge applies after 2 hours.
- Most trainings last for 30-120 minutes.
- You don’t need to select “hourly” or “flat rate” when you sign-up for a QuickStart package. We will give you lowest cost deal after we get done.
- Example: You sign up for a QuickStart and it may take 1.5 hours with our team to get you squared away. We’ll charge you a flat rate of $99 even if you thought it would take 30 minutes.
- Active account or Free Trial with Shipwire
- Billing method established in account
- Please come prepared by reviewing the QuickStart Consultation Interview Guide and Checklist. [Please note, that if you don't go over this in advance your consultation may be stopped as you will not have materials for your account to be set up.]