Report a problem, service level claims
Sometimes a problem can develop with an order. We stand by our work and make it easy to report issues and make service level claims.
Problems with orders typically break down to be one of two types:
- Order Accuracy – for example, the wrong product gets shipped. It is important to note that this claim should not be used for instances when the ‘right contents’ were delivered (e.g. customer changed their mind, cart sent the wrong order details down, or products were mislabeled by your supplier)
- Order Timeliness – Qualifying orders submitted by 5:30 should go out the same day, if it doesn’t you can file a service level claim.
In most cases, once a problem is reported our automated systems will:
- Address and automatically resolve over and under shipments.
- Notify our team of the issue.
- Initiate insurance processes where relevant.
- Credit your account.
- Log the activity to your account history and give you a permanent record of the issue.
The idea is that if you spend just a minute telling us the problem, we can get to work solving the issue and then clean up any account billing and service level credits.
Once you hit submit, activity starts. That said, it can take a couple days to completely clear up an issue and see credits reported in your account. (When appropriate, Insurance claim processing takes longer).
To report a problem or service level claim on an order, just view the order details and click the “Report problem or return” link.
Report a Problem – Order Accuracy
Report a Problem – Timeliness, Service level claim