Adding Shipwire to your Yahoo! Store is easy, whether you’re just selling a few items a week, or you’re an established merchant with multiple retail channels. Just configure the Yahoo! Store to deliver orders to Shipwire, and Shipwire will automate the fulfillment.
If you are ready to completely automate your order fulfillment through Yahoo! Stores, Shipwire supports the following features via Yahoo! Stores “Real-Time Link.”
- Real-time delivery of orders to Shipwire system
- Batch delivery of orders to Shipwire
- Automated update of order status to your Yahoo! Store.
- Automated update of order tracking number to your Yahoo! Store.
You can have Shipwire handle fulfillment for your Yahoo! Store by completing the following instructions:
1. From Yahoo: Configure real-time delivery of orders
- Sign up for a Standard or Professional store from Yahoo!
- Contact Yahoo to enable the “Real-Time Link” for your store. Once the link has been added to your Store Manager, you can configure your settings. (While waiting, you can sign into your account and manually submit batch Yahoo! orders.)
- Sign in to the Store Manager.
- Click “Real-Time Link” appearing under Order Settings.
- Enter the following URL to send orders to Shipwire:
- Select XML order format from the drop down menu.
- Choose the delivery rate: “One at a time”.
- Click “Update” when finished.
- Click “Publish Order Settings” to publish your changes.
2. From Shipwire: Automatic Yahoo! Fulfillment
- Sign into your Shipwire account
- Go to the “Sell” section of your Shipwire account
- Add “Yahoo! Store” as a “Sell” tool in your Shipwire account
- There are instructions for either “Batch” mode or establishing the “Real-Time Link”
- For “Real-Time Link” just enter your “Yahoo! Store Account Name” and “E-mail Tracking Password” into the box provided, then click “Save”
We then recommend you send several test orders from your Yahoo! Store. Then sign into your Shipwire account and confirm the order information looks correct.