Shipwire works with 1ShoppingCart’s ecommerce software. As orders are received from your 1ShoppingCart store, you can send them to Shipwire warehouses to be packaged and shipped.
|Who developed integration:||Shipwire|
|Status:||Clients actively using the connection, no known issues|
Order Entry – Orders are submitted to Shipwire from your e-commerce store automatically via our Order Entry API. Once your online store receives an order, Shipwire takes care of the rest.
First, find and connect your cart within your Shipwire account. Once done, follow the below steps to configure.
Preface: This process will involve going back and forth from your 1ShoppingCart account and your Shipwire account. Only those with 1ShoppingCart Pro Package can access the 1 ShoppingCart API.
- In your 1ShoppingCart account, go to MyAccount and select the API Setting link.
- Click Generate New Key and copy the key.
- In your Shipwire account, go to the Account Menu, select Third Party Connectors section, then click the Configure button.
- Click Add Account, the proceed to enter the following information.
- Connection Name: Optional, this is the name for the connection.
- 1ShoppingCart merchant ID: Enter your 1ShoppingCart Merchant ID
- 1ShoppingCart merchant key: Paste the 1ShoppingCart merchant key you generated and copied from the above steps.
- 1ShoppingCart domain name: Enter your store URL
Q.Can I have multiple stores integrated with one Shipwire account?
A.Yes. Simply go to the “Third Party Connectors” tab and click “Configure” for the 1ShoppingCart tool, then click “add account” on the next screen. You may connect as many 1ShoppingCart accounts as you would like.