New integration: WooCommerce fulfillment
Another week, another new ecommerce fulfillment integration. We are happy to announce an integration to help you with your WooCommerce fulfillment. This integration is released by SkyVerge and supported by WooThemes, the developers behind WooCommerce. You can see our help page for this release, including installation instructions, in our WooCommerce Support Center page.
Easily display real-time shipping quotes during checkout, then automatically export the customer’s order to Shipwire after it’s processed. Inventory and Order Tracking information can be updated automatically on a recurring schedule and order tracking information is available on the Edit Order page to see the status of every order placed.
- Show real-time shipping rates directly from Shipwire
- Automatically push orders to Shipwire for fulfillment and shipment
- Automatically update inventory and tracking information on a recurring basis (e.g. every 5 minutes)
- See order and tracking information for every order right on the Edit Order page
- Receive email notifications if an order fails to export or encounters an issue that prevents it from being shipped.
The Shipwire integration for WooCommerce is available for purchase on WooThemes.com for $129.