Pumpkin pie and Shipwire product update
What’s better than a slice of homemade pumpkin pie to go with a hearty holiday meal? You guessed right: another Shipwire software product update.
We’re excited to present some of the highlights from the latest release:
- More granular merchant hold preferences
- Spreadsheet upload enhancements
- Submission delay option for automated orders
Merchants can now choose to hold orders based on the following criteria:
- Order value at cost
- Retail value
- Shipping cost
- Specific SKUs
We’ve improved and simplified your spreadsheet upload experience based on feedback we’ve received:
- Upload can now handle spreadsheets in a “flat file” format
- Request an order to be held (Order Hold), and to be held under certain conditions (Hold Reason) upon upload
- Relaxed spreadsheet input restrictions – no longer required fields:
- Email address
Merchants may now control if and how long they want automated (API) orders to be held before they are submitted to the warehouse.
When they’re not helping themselves to another slice of delicious pie, the Shipwire development team is working feverishly this holiday season to improve your product experience so be sure you’re kept up-to-date on the latest product, shipping, and e-commerce news by subscribing to our blog.