Shipping Rates and Fulfillment For Magento Commerce
These new connects were developed by Shipwire at the request of our merchants and seek to address support concerns with prior modules that provided connection between Magento stores and Shipwire.
Features now supported:
- Real-time order notification from your Magento store to Shipwire.
- Real-time inventory updates from your Shipwire warehouses to your Magento Store.
- Real-time synchronization of shipment tracking numbers from Shipwire to your Magento store.
- Shipwire shipping rates streamed into your Magento store checkout.
Detailed installation instructions for both new Magento connections are found at Magento Shipping Rates and Order Fulfillment Installation Instructions.
1. Magento Order Fulfillment Sell Tool. This connection is found within your Shipwire account. It is tool that you add to your account (even free trials) in a couple clicks. It includes a wizard that walks you through how to connect your Shipwire account directly to your Magento Store. Through this API connection your Shipwire account will receiving orders directly from your Magento store to be pick, packed and shipped. Once shipped your Magento store will get new inventory numbers and parcel carrier tracking numbers so you and your buyers can track the shipment. Read on for instructions on this module.
2. Magento Real-Time Shipping Rates. Download this script module from Magento Connect exchange here. Follow the instructions in the download and your Magento store checkout will be able to pull shipping rates for all Shipwire parcel and freight carriers for display to buyers in your shopping cart checkout. Carrier rates include: UPS, USPS, FedEx, Canada Post, Purolator, Royal Mail, Pharos, FedEx Freight, EuroTrux Freight and Shipwire Freight options.