Sell: Shipwire Order Fulfillment for Yahoo! Stores
Shipwire, Inc., the leading provider of Internet-based inventory storage and order shipping services, today released a complete set of “Real-Time” connection features for Yahoo! Merchant Services (formerly Yahoo! Store). Yahoo! Merchant Services customers can now fully integrate their Yahoo! Store with the Shipwire Store-Sell-Ship™ Platform.
– Real-time delivery of orders to Shipwire system
– Batch delivery of orders to Shipwire
– Real-time inventory count synchronization
– Export product catalog
– Real-Time interface to shipping calculation system
– Automated update of order tracking status
Shipwire is bringing ease-of-use to the warehouse and logistics industry. Shipwire has broken the process down into 4 steps Store – Sell – Ship – Delight.
This is a “Sell” tool as it relates to how you sell/distribute your products and where your orders are going to be received from.
For more information please see Yahoo Stores ecommerce order fulfillment.