Shipwire Updates PinnacleCart Connection
Due to popular demand we’ve updated our connection to php shopping cart PinnacleCart.
The new Shipwire version for Pinnacle Cart is generally available via the Shipwire Sell Tool. Just log into Shipwire, install Pinnacle Cart and grab the new modules.
We are now compliant with Pinnacle Cart version 3.7x
Here is the help file for PinnacleCart Order Fulfillment. Please do check it out before you install. The help article has step-by-step instructions, screen-shots and troubleshooting tips and tricks.
Please feel free to comment here with any questions or concerns that you may have about upgrading or installing this version for the first time.
Features supported via API:
- Automated order notification from your PinnacleCart install to your Shipwire account.
- Tracking numbers are sent back to PinnacleCart.
- Inventory counts are updated to your PinnacleCart installation
This brings a ton of Shipwire features to PinnacleCart:
- Automate orders to warehouses in 3 countries
- Free order management software
- Free online label printing for USPS, UPS and FedEx
- Free Inventory management system
We hope you like it.