Partner Details & FAQ’s
Partnering with Shipwire to extend your business application is easy and lucrative.
Who Should Join?
- Shopping Carts and e-commerce tool providers
- E-commerce and auction applications
- Merchant Account and/or Payment Gateway providers
- Inventory management or accounting application providers
- Web hosts and ISP’s
Essentially, any organization that facilitates retail merchants should consider joining Shipwire’s Application Alliance Program.
How does it work?
We try and keep it simple and lucrative. There is NO fee to sign-up now.
- Review the program and let us know you are interested by contacting us about this program please use our online contact form or reach us at partner (at) Shipwire (dot) com
- Integrate your application to Shipwire’s API’s
- We”ll certify your application and post it on Shipwire.com
- We’ll do co-marketing together
- All merchants that sign-up will start to earn your organization commissions.
Shipwire will keep in touch with co-marketing, press and other opportunities to keep content and the Alliance fresh.
What is the certification process?
Think of it like a final quality assurance check.
We look over your integration to ensure merchant ease of use and integration completeness to ensure merchant satisfaction.
We work with you on a simple marketing plan and make sure referred merchants are being routed properly and with an eye towards increasing conversions.
Where Can I find Integration and API Info?
We publish our API and Integration information in the Developer Tools section of Shipwire.
How much can partner earn?
There is no limit to the amount of Commission that can be earned.
For Alliance Partners we have a very simple and lucrative Commission model
We pay you $.30/Order for every merchant that signs-up through your tracking ID’s.
As an example if you send us 100 merchants that each do 100 orders a month we”ll be sending you $36,000 a year! It adds up quickly.
When will I be paid?
We pay Commissions on quarterly basis once your commission check reaches the minimum threshold of $50. If your new or your commission has not reached $50 your Commission will roll-over to the next payout period.
Do you have reports that track progress?
Yes. Log in with your partner ID and you can see real-time tracking reports. http://www.shipwire.com/pp is the URL.
Marketing tools that work
As an Partner you will get access to marketing tools, collateral and programs that work.
- Referral tracking ID’s
- Co-branded landing pages
- Banners, messaging and link text
- Newsletter, blog and announcement text
- Co-branded Press Releases
In addition, we work with our Application Alliance Partners marketing and promotional activities.
Where do I sign-up?
Signing up takes a couple minutes and you can sign-up here.
If you have questions please send an e-mail to us via our contact form or at partner (at) Shipwire.com (dot) com