ChannelAdvisor offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process through online marketplaces and digital marketing channels. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance, ChannelAdvisor allows sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses. This connection integrates multiple Shipwire order fulfillment APIs.
|Who developed integration:||Shipwire|
|Status:||No known issues|
Order Entry — Orders are submitted to Shipwire from ChannelAdvisor automatically via our Order Entry API. Once ChannelAdvisor receives an order from one of your connected channels, Shipwire takes care of the rest.
Order Tracking — All tracking information related to completed shipments is pulled automatically, including expected delivery dates.
Inventory Status — You can query your inventory status globally, by region, or by warehouse. Find out when inventory will be available for products that are out of stock.
Multi-Account Support — You can connect your Shipwire account to more than one ChannelAdvisor Account for fulfillment features.
- Once logged into your Shipwire account, click Third Party Connectors in your account drop down menu.
- Click on Add Connectors, then select ChannelAdvisor and click OK.
- You should now see ChannelAdvisor in the Current selling tools section. Click the Configure button.
- You should now see guided instructions to completing the Setup Connection to ChannelAdvisor.
- Complete the following:
- Enter your ChannelAdvisor profileID, then click Request Access.
- If access is granted successfully, you will see your ChannelAdvisor account key. Proceed by clicking Check Connection.
- Enter the Distribution Center Code you created for Shipwire within ChannelAdvisor. This is required to have inventory sync working correctly as well as allowing us to pick up only the orders intended for Shipwire if you have multiple DCs. Leave blank only if your ChannelAdvisor account is set to “Single DC” or SDC (typically only very old ChannelAdvisor accounts that refused the “Multiple DC” or MDC account upgrade). If left blank, our integration will work in SDC mode.
- Select which features you want to enable.
- Click Save
- Click on Control Panel.
- Import orders form ChannelAdvisor by entering the initial order ID.
- Step two (set order payment status to fulfill) will be auto-filled by Shipwire.
- Map ChannelAdvisor shipping methods to your Shipwire shipping methods. To see all your options, click Show all available ChannelAdvisor shipping methods. Assign each of your ChannelAdvisor shipping methods to a Shipwire service level (Ground, 1 Day, 2 Days, International).
- Click Save and Test the Connection