Email confirmation troubleshooting tips
Sometimes you may have issues receiving confirmation emails, which will affect account setup. Confirming your emails is very important and is needed for password reset information to be sent, as well as for updates about your Shipwire account. If you’re having issues with confirmation email deliverability, here are some tips to fix them.
I have not received the confirmation email
- The email is generally delivered immediately. If it’s not, wait a few minutes and check your inbox again. If you do not see it in your inbox, check your spam folder as it may have been sent there.
- If you are a Gmail user, be aware of the new inbox configuration. You now have multiple inboxes, including Promotions, Social, and others which you may configure yourself. You should check to see if the confirmation email is in one of those inboxes.
- Check if you entered your email address correctly in your Shipwire account.
- If you have another email address, try using it instead.
I am unable to click on the confirmation link
- If you cannot click the confirmation link in the email, copy and paste the URL into your web browser. You can also click the Resend confirmation link in your Shipwire account and a new email will be sent to your inbox.
The above tips still do not work
- Try waiting a few days, then click the Resend confirmation link again.
- As a last resort, try a different email address from a large email provider such as Yahoo!, Hotmail, Gmail, etc.