Export Services Addendum – Terms of Service Update
As a component of enhancing the automation of our export compliance process, we are requiring merchants who export orders out of the U.S. to update their Terms of Service with us to include our Export Services Addendum and Export Power of Attorney.
In signing this addendum, you are granting Ingram Micro Commerce the right to process export documentation and ship export orders as your preferred fulfillment partner. To learn more about why we require this along with a handful of other new requirements for export compliance, visit our blog post.
Below is a copy of the addendum for informational purposes only. If you would like to complete this addendum, click here to download the addendum.
To complete the addendum, follow the steps below:
- You (the customer) must have a U.S. presence (physical office) and be named as the USPPI, which will require a U.S. Tax ID Number.
- Click this link and download the form.
- The form fields (excluding the “By” fields) may be completed through the PDF. All fields are required and highlighted with a red box.
- Once form fields are completed, print and sign the “By” fields on pages 5 and 6. Alternatively, you may choose to complete all fields by hand.
- Email your completed forms to email@example.com.
Other export-related topics you may be interested in include: