Pinnacle Cart offers customized online shopping cart software that’s easy to setup and use. It’s geared for the marketing-minded online business owner. Shipwire order fulfillment services work with the Pinnacle Cart shopping cart solution and this module is publicly available. NOTE: This version is compatible with Pinnacle V 3.7 (released on March 15, 2010).
Order Entry – Orders are submitted to Shipwire from your e-commerce store automatically via our Order Entry API. Once your online store receives an order, Shipwire takes care of the rest.
Order Tracking – All tracking information related to completed shipments is pulled automatically, including expected delivery dates.
Inventory Status – You can query your inventory status globally, by region, or by warehouse. Find out when inventory will be available for products that are out of stock.
Configuration (3 steps)
The Shipwire plug-in for Pinnacle Cart is a lightweight script that “listens” for new orders, which it then moves to a file that Shipwire can pick-up. There is a help file included with the module to assist with installation.
Step 1: Add the Shipwire plugin in your Pinnacle Cart account
- Download and install the Shipwire Pinnacle Cart plugin.
- After installing, you will see Shipwire Fulfillment Service under Marketing > Cart Plug-ins > Data Export.
- Click Shipwire Fulfillment Service. Enter your Shipwire Username, Password, and Key. Save Changes.
Step 2: Configure the Pinnacle Cart Sell Tool in your Shipwire Account
- If you haven’t added Pinnacle Cart as a sell tool, add it now so that it shows up under Sell in your Shipwire menu. For guidance getting started, click here.
- Select the Pinnacle Cart Sell Tool.
- Enter your Shipwire e-mail address, Pinnacle Cart Secret Key, and Pinnacle Cart Store Domain Name. Check all the features you’d like to enable. Save changes.
- Go to the Control Panel tab and enter your first order ID to start exporting. Pinnacle Cart uses sequential numeric order IDs. Choose the payment status that you want Shipwire to fulfill upon.
- Click Start Import Orders. This will check if the order ID is valid and will confirm the connection is established. After the initial connection, Shipwire will import new orders hourly from your cart.
Step 3: Test Order Submission
- Go to your store and place an order.
- Shipwire will pick up this order by running the hourly commer_order script.
- Now change the order’s payment status to “Received” (or whatever Order Payment Status you selected during setup).
- Shipwire will pick up the status change and fulfill the order
- Once Shipwire gets the tracking number for the fulfilled order) this information will be sent to your Pinnacle Cart.