Platform updates: August 2015
Here you will find all updates, features, and bug fixes to the Shipwire Platform for August 2015.
- Tilburg, Netherlands is now live: Our newest order fulfillment center is now open. Located in Tilburg, Netherlands, this facility aims to extend your reach into mainland Europe. Learn More
- Shipwire EDI Connection: Shipwire supports common standards of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), including ASC X12 and EDIFACT, for order submissions, advanced shipping notices, and other fulfillment related documents. Learn more
Changes, Updates, & Improvements
- Stock events for Webhooks API: Added additional stock events to Webhooks API: notification of stock transitions, backorders, and inventory alerts
- Improved ASN label generation: The Shipwire platform will now automatically normalize any addresses to ensure a seamless generation of shipping labels
- Expanded Shopify support for multiple storefronts: Shopify integration can now relfect different inventory values and shipping rates based on the specific Storefront doing the request.
- Ability to search for orders with # sign