Platform updates: May 2015
Here you will find all updates, features, and bug fixes to the Shipwire Platform for May, 2015.
Changes, Updates, & Improvements
- Inventory Improvements: Faster load times when viewing your inventory status, inventory alerts, and product catalog.
- Automated Third Party Label Generation: Third party carriers that are set up for automatic label generation are now supported in the V3 Order UI.
- Inventory Alerts Update: Can now filter by triggered inventory alerts, separated from stock statuses.
- Improved Spreadsheet Upload for Products: Product spreadsheet upload will now check for valid HTS (Harmonized Tariff Schedule) and COO (Country of Origin). A warning will appear and the upload stopped if there are invalid codes in the spreadsheet.
- Alternative Names: Support for special characters in alternative names in V3 added.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed a display bug related to inventory display
- Fixed Third party carrier bug in V3 UI for the saving and processing of freight orders.