Platform Updates: November 2016
Here you will find all updates, features, and bug fixes to the Shipwire Platform for November, 2016
- Purchase Order Spreadsheet Upload: Now you can fulfill B2B orders or Sell Thru Retail orders without Commerce EDI connectivity, via the Shipwire Platform. Our Purchase Order Spreadsheet upload allows you to create Purchase Orders within the Shipwire Platform.
- Purchase Order API invalid carrier code validation: Validation is now required for carrier codes passed through the Purchase Order API. Invalid carrier codes will lead to orders being put on hold within the Shipwire Platform. Users will be notified to affix the correct carrier code to the Purchase Order to allow further processing.
- Updated Inventory Preferences page within the Shipwire Platform: The Inventory Preferences page within the Shipwire Platform has been updated to allow users to manage Shipping Inventory (ASN) preferences, as well as Inventory Insurance. Users can leverage the content found on this page to learn about inventory insurance and how it’s charged within the Shipwire Platform, and to set rules around incoming receiving orders.
- New Orders Overview within the Shipwire Platform: There is a new Orders Overview page within the Orders tab of the Shipwire Platform. This view makes it easier to see order details that were previously only available in the Activity History section. Users can now browse a list view of all orders and filter the data by warehouse, state, date created, date shipped or hold reason.
- 24/5 Customer Care Support: We are now providing 24/5 customer care support for all fulfillment center locations.