PrestaShop is an ecommerce platform with plenty of partners, add ons, and modules to make your shop unique. Shipwire and PrestaShop sync easily, offering a fluid solution for your ecommerce sales and order fulfillment needs.
Order Entry – Orders are submitted to Shipwire from your e-commerce store automatically via our Order Entry API. Once your online store receives an order, Shipwire takes care of the rest.
Order Tracking – All tracking information related to completed shipments is pulled automatically, including expected delivery dates.
Inventory Status – You can query your inventory status globally, by region, or by warehouse. Find out when inventory will be available for products that are out of stock.
NOTE: Since Shopp uses the Shipwire API, there is no need to configure anything on the Shipwire side.
Follow these instructions to add the Shipwire module to your PrestaShop store.
- Create a Shipwire account. You will need to remember your Shipwire login information (email address and password) to connect the PrestaShop and Shipwire modules.
- Login to your PrestaShop account and access the partner modules page. Find and download the Shipwire module.
- Click on the Download module link. This will download the PrestaShop installation module for your local hard drive. The next steps detail how to install the Shipwire Module in your PrestaShop Dashboard.
- Go back to your back-office and click Add a module from my computer to upload the .zip file on your server.
- Look for Shipwire in your module list and click Install.
- Click Configure.
- You can now configure the custom settings. First, enter your Shipwire account login, click Save, and then click Test the connection.
- Define when an order must be transferred to Shipwire for processing and shipment and to finish, assign a carrier to each shipping method you want to offer your customers. Click Save.