Shipwire is looking to partner or directly integrate to Quickbooks. Please put your name on our Quickbooks Shipwire Waitlist so we can gauge interest and keep you up to date.
Most online tools let you easily send orders to QuickBooks. It’s then a simple matter to import a daily batch of these orders into Shipwire. Just save the orders in QuickBooks XML format, submit the batch to Shipwire, and Shipwire will automate the fulfillment.
You can have Shipwire handle fulfillment from QuickBooks orders by completing the following instructions:
1. From Your Store: Send orders to QuickBooks
- Contact your shopping cart vendor, for information about exporting orders to QuickBooks.
2A. From QuickBooks: Export a batch of orders as XML
Update 2010: Intuit has removed XML Export from some versions of Quickbooks. If your version does not have this feature please see 2B
- In QuickBooks, view the orders you want to export.
- In the report window, click the Export button at the top of the window.
- Select the XML option.
- Click Export. QuickBooks will create an XML file.
- Open this file, and copy all the contents
2B. From QuickBooks: Export a batch of orders as .CSV
- In Quickbooks, view the orders you want to export.
- Export as .CSV
- You must open your download and manipulate it to be ready to upload CSV to Shipwire.
3. From Shipwire: Automatic QuickBooks Fulfillment for XML
- Sign into your Shipwire account
- Go to the Profile subtab on the Account Overview page
- Click the QuickBooks link under the Order Preferences column
- Paste the XML into the empty box, then click “Submit”.
We then recommend you send several test orders from QuickBooks. Then sign into your Shipwire account and confirm the order information looks correct.