ShopSite is a powerful ecommerce solution. ShopSite has been actively developed for over 10 years and is well respected in the industry. To see a complete list of features visit Shopsite.com
Shipwire has created a ShopSite order fulfillment module that can be easily added to merchant ecommerce storefronts running ShopSite 9.0.4+. If you are running version 10 or an earlier version of ShopSite our module has not been tested for that version so please consider testing and/or upgrading your ShopSite version to be compatible.
- Connect Shipwire warehouses in the U.S., Canada and Europe to ShopSite.
- Real-time order submission to Shipwire from your ShopSite v9.0.4+ storefront.
- Confirm orders received by Shipwire upon submission.
- Tracking information submitted back to your ShopSite store (coming soon)
- Inventory level synchronization with your ShopSite store (coming soon)
- Real-time shipping rate feeds from Shipwire to your ShopSite store (coming soon)
1. Log into your Shipwire account. (if you don’t have an account get a Shipwire Free Trial)
2. Go to “Sell” tools in the left hand menu. Select “ShopSite” from the available tools and click the “Add Selling Tool” button. This installs the ShopSite wizard into your account.
3. ShopSite is now available under “Sell” in your left hand Shipwire menu. Select it.
4. You will be asked to download a zip file. This file includes the Shipwire module for ShopSite. There is also a “readme.txt” file of instructions for installing the module into your ShopSite powered store.