CRE Loaded is a powerful and stable ecommerce software program. Shipwire is an integral part of CRE Loaded (formerly osCommerce), which means that enabling Shipwire in your CRE Loaded store is easy. Shipwire is included with versions of CRE Loaded 6.2 and higher.
This cart integration is in a public Beta status. NOTE: Customers installing the CRE Loaded plug-in for Shipwire have reported installation errors requiring support, which is provided by CRE Loaded.
Two versions of the Shipwire module are available for your CRE Loaded ecommerce store.
- The integrated free version allows your shipping needs to be processed by Shipwire as long as you maintain an active Shipwire account or Free Trial.
- For added functionality, The CRE Loaded Shipwire Pro Module offers Split Order Processing. Mixed orders with a combination of items that you stock in-house and items stored with Shipwire can be processed with ease. Only the product data for items stored with Shipwire is sent to be processed, giving the store owner a needed edge to manage order fulfillment.
Order Entry – Orders are submitted to Shipwire from your e-commerce store automatically via our Order Entry API. Once your online store receives an order, Shipwire takes care of the rest.
Order Tracking – All tracking information related to completed shipments is pulled automatically, including expected delivery dates.
Inventory Status – You can query your inventory status globally, by region, or by warehouse. Find out when inventory will be available for products that are out of stock.
From CRE Loaded help files: Enable Shipwire
- Download and install the software, or signup for a hosted version
- Sign in to the Administrative section.
- Click on the Modules subtab on the main menu.
- Click the Checkout Success link.
- Select the Shipwire module, and click the “Install” button.
- Click the “Edit” button.
- Enter your Shipwire email and password.
- Click “Save” when finished.
Here you can find CRE Loaded support documentation. Note that you do not need to input logo or information “Display Shipwire Banner” when configuring the Shipwire module (optional feature). Some early versions may request an Affiliate URL, but this is not necessary when configuring the Shipwire module.
We recommend you send several test orders from your store, then sign into your Shipwire account and confirm that the order information looks correct. If everything looks correct, return to your CRE Loaded account (where you entered your email address) and change the server from Test to Production. If you have more questions, refer to the CRE Loaded Shipwire & Integration Forum.
Host Address API URLs
- Test: https://www.shipwire.com/exec/FulfillmentServices.test.php
- Production: https://www.shipwire.com/exec/FulfillmentServices.php