Here you will find all updates, features, and bug fixes to the Shipwire Platform for March, 2015.
- Webhooks API: The Webhooks API allows your application to stay informed about events of interest on the Shipwire platform, in real-time without having to poll the Shipwire APIs for those events. The events include: order creation, cancellations, holds, hold clears, tracking number added or updated, and package delivery. Learn more.
Changes, Updates, & Improvements
- ACH Payment Enabled: ACH (bank account) payment method is now available in V3.
- Shopify App Features Expanded
- Can now edit previously saved Shopify connection settings
- Can now choose where the stock requests from Shipwire should return only “Good” inventory or “Good + Pending”.
- Merchants will now be alerted during installation if using Shipwire as a carrier is not supported by their Shopify plan.