Here you will find all updates, features, and bug fixes to the Shipwire Platform for Sepetember, 2016
- A New Dashboard Experience: We are proud to share an updated Shipwire Platform dashboard and user experience. Please visit our blog post and support page to learn about the latest changes.
- Updated Fulfillment Center Names: The names of fulfillment centers in the Shipwire Platform have been updated to simplify future expansion. Moving forward, the naming convention is as follows: City, Two Letter State (U.S. locations) and City, Three Letter Country Code (international locations).
- Address Validation API: The Address Validation API enables selected Platform users to validate addresses entered by end customers as part of the checkout process. Previously, if an entered address was invalid, the Shipwire Platform would put the order on hold and require the Platform user to log into the application to resolve the issue. The new API should significantly cut down on order delays as a result of invalid address holds by enabling the end customer to correct the issue in real time.
- PO API Modifications: Due to the increased automation of our B2B Fulfillment product, we have updated our Purchase Order API to allow freight summary information, ship windows, must arrive by windows and more. The intention of these updates is to ensure retail compliance. The Shipwire Platform is currently shipping retail replenishment orders to the following retailers: Amazon, BestBuy, Costco, Eurpac, Kohls, Marbles, MicroCenter, Navarre, ProAudioStar, Target, ThinkGeek, Toys R Us, VintageKing and Walmart.
- Microsite for Upcoming Peak Season: All pertinent calendar dates and status alerts related to Peak Season 2016 are centralized and accessible here. You can find Carrier Service Modifications, Shipping Cutoff Dates, Fulfillment Center Closures, and Operational Modifications through this page.