Here you will find all updates, features, and bug fixes to the Shipwire Platform for March, 2017
2017 Q1 Platform Growth
Year over year number comparisons to 2016 Q1
- 15.5% Increase of Avg. Daily Sessions within Platform
- 324% Increase of Merchant Warehouses activated by Shipwire Anywhere
- 25% Increase of retail compliant orders through Platform
- IMCFS named a Top 3PL by Multichannel Merchant: We’re happy to announce that Ingram Micro Commerce & Fulfillment Solutions has been named a Top 3PL by Multichannel Merchant again! Read about it here on our press page.
- Fulfillment Order Completed Webhook enhancements: We have now included a field in our Fulfillment Order Completed webhook to provide estimated delivery dates.
- Export Functionality on Orders Overview page: The Orders Overview page within the Shipwire Platform now has the ability to export orders data into Excel, CSV, and TSV formats.
- B2B ship confirmation emails: Users can now activate shipment confirmation emails for B2B orders.